If you ordered printed products and they arrived with problems either in the printing of the product, or something that happened in shipment, please let us know your order number and title of the products. Also, please send along pictures of the damage as well so we can follow up with our printer and get new copies of the products on their way out to you.
Articles in this section
- Estimated Shipping Costs For Printed Products
- What is the difference between Premium Color and Standard Color?
- Why is the shipping cost higher than I expected?
- Why are some products available in print and others are only available as downloads?
- What is the difference between printed books that come from original electronic format vs. scanned image books?
- Printed Product not arrived
- Printed books with Errors or Damage
- What do I do if my printed product was not delivered?
- What is different about your printed books?
- Shipping Address Incorrect