If your download is interrupted in the middle (for example, if your Internet connection is interrupted), you may restart the download. Just click on the download link again (from your order confirmation email, from your account history in the My Account part of the website, or from the Checkout Complete page if you are still on that page). If you have trouble restarting the download, please let us know the title of the product and your order number and we can investigate further.
Articles in this section
- I am using Internet Explorer and cannot download -- what can I do?
- Opera Browser for Downloading
- HughesNet Issues
- File Not Available message instead of download link
- I am getting a warning from the web browser when trying to download.
- What do I do if my file downloads at 0kb?
- What happens if my download is interrupted?
- Download Link not Working
- Problems saving PDF file